Saturday, October 23, 2004

Introduction

Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

One of the aims of this blog is to impart islamic knowledge to others so that every one can benefit from what is being said. I pray we will all be able to implement what ever is said,into our lives.

I would like to make it known to you all that whatever is produced by form of a post on this blog regarding islamic values, and what is prohibited and encouraged, is directed at me first and then others. I intend to practice upon what I lecture, and Inshallah I pray you all shall benefit and practice upon what you learn.

Any form of commucication between me and the reader is strictly prohibited. Upon browsing over some blogs, I realised that blogs have become a source of fitnah. I hope to not offend any that read but this is the sad truth. Therefore my identity shall remain unknown as my one and only purpose of this blog is to pass on to others what litte I know.

Jazakallah for taking your time out to read.